Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I Heart Faces ~ Innocent Wonder

This weeks photo challenge over at I Heart Faces is "Innocent Wonder".  This can be seen in so many different wonderful ways!  This shot immediately popped into my head when I saw the topic.  So I did a little editing and here it is!  This is my baby boy last spring when he was about 7 months old.  Being a fall baby he hadn't spent a whole lot of time outside exploring.  So come spring since he was crawling about he got to explore the outdoors.  I am sure there is a lot more exploring for him to do.  It is so fun to watch the little ones see things for the first time.  It adds a whole new dimension to life.  And it reminds us to take a step back from the craziness and take it all in!
























Just click to see all the wonderful entries!


7 comments:

  1. SO love this shot!! Found it on the IHF challenge! Precious little one and beautiful surroundings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect shot for this theme. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is truly adorable- the pose is classic and the way he's picking the flower is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fits the theme perfectly! gorgeous pic

    ReplyDelete