Friday, February 4, 2011

The Joy of Love ~ Day 3 ~ Then and Now

Day 3 of the Joy of Love with Willette is "Then and Now".  I appreciated the excuse to go through old pictures for this one.  I went the pretty obvious route and did newborn photos and recent ones of my kids.  I thought it was kind of funny too how I found such similar shots of them as teeny tineys.  I don't know how many times I think about going through the old pictures to put something together whether it be to print to frame or do a digital scrapbook type of thing but that stuff always seems to fall to the bottom of "my list".  Well maybe one of these days!  And going through the older shots made me want to do it even more so maybe it will get moved up the list!  Anyway here are some then and nows of my boys.  I think it is obvious which is which due to the hair color (or even lack of hair period)!  But the left side is big brother and the right side is little brother!  Enjoy and thanks for looking!



To join the fun go here and sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment