Friday, February 4, 2011

The Joy of Love ~ Day 4 ~ What they wear

Day 4 of the Joy of Love with Willette is "What they wear". Here are a couple shots of my guys.  When I read about today's subject I immediately thought SOCKS.  My 3 1/2 year old always wears his socks upside down.  It doesn't matter all that much so I don't argue with him as he is so proud that he dressed himself!  So I tried to take a picture today of the socks and he proceeded to pick up a pair that was laying around and put them on his hands too...  this is the result.  As for the little guys socks ~ right now I try my best to get him in "grippy" socks so he doesn't wipe-out on the hardwood and tile floors.  Here is what I got of his socks today too!  :)


Phew!!!  I think I am caught up just in time for the new email for tomorrows project!  :)


To join the fun go here and sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment